1. Number and presentation of large stainless steel flanges
(1) using the international chemical element marking flag and the national logo flag to emerge chemical composition, the Arabic letter to the content of the composition: such as: China, Russia 12 rni3a
(2) using the stationary digit number to emerge the steel series or numbers; For example: The United States, Japan, 300 series, 400 series, 200 series;
(3) using the Latin alphabet temperature order to form the serial number, only the use of the surface.
2. The number of large flange in our country
The use of Chinese Pinyin logo, open hearth Steel: p, boiling steel: F, comfortable steel: B, a class of steel: A, T8:8, GCr15: Ball-bonded steel, spring steel, such as: 20CrMnTi 60SiMn, (with a few very high C content), stainless steel, Alloy tool steel (with a few thousand to the C content), such as: 1cre 18nia 1 per thousand (that is, 0.1), not rust C. 8% such as 0cr18ni9, ultra-low carbon C. 3% such as 0CR 17ni13mo.
3. International stainless steel Large-type flange marking style:
The American Iron and Steel Society uses three digits to mark a variety of standard grade wrought stainless steels. Among them: austenitic stainless steel large flange with the 200 and 300 series of digital signs; ferritic and martensitic stainless steels are used in the 400 series. For example, some of the more popular austenitic stainless steels are marked with 201, 304, 316, and 310; ferritic stainless steel is marked with 430 and 446 marks, martensitic stainless steel is marked with 410, 420 and 440C as the sign, dual-phase (austenitic-ferrite), stainless steel, precipitation hardening stainless steel and iron content of less than 50% of the high alloy generally accepted the name of the patent or trademark.