The high-quality connector used in agricultural applications to ensure the water flow from PE main pipe to thin-walled driplines. Sealing rubber is required for connection with the main pipe. The connection with the dripline is made by the nut. Due to the valve connection, water flow can be turned off or adjusted to the desired amount.
Drip tape valves are connecting elements used in irrigation systems when installing thin-walled drip tapes.
They are used to connect the drip tape to the PE pipe that supplies the field with water.
Connectors with a diameter of 16 mm are ideal for connecting drip tapes with a line length of up to 200 m, and the valve allows the dynamic shutdown of the section without having to turn off all irrigation.
The material they are made of is resistant to extreme temperatures and UV radiation.
These connectors are indispensable in the construction of irrigation systems with the use of drip tapes.
Their shapes are standardized and match other thin-walled drip tapes on the market.
A large selection of these fittings allows their use in various connection configurations (with a pipe, with a thread, another tape).
1. Quick, efficient, and professional response within 24 hours, 14 hours of online services.
2. 10 years of manufacturing experience in the agriculture field.
3. Technical support and solution by the chief engineer.
4. Strict quality control system & team, high reputation in the market.
5. Full range of irrigation products for choice.
6. OEM/ODM services.
7. Accept sample order before Mass Order.